Tele-FACEMs (Overseas based, Part-Time & Full-Time available with flexible hours)
Work type: Part Time
Be part of the future of emergency specialist care.
- Are you currently or looking to work abroad? Remote positions available
- Flexible hours - full-time or part-time available
- Expanding business with ambitious plans for growth
My Emergency Doctor is the leading Australian telemedicine service redefining emergency medical care. We welcome interest from FACEMs based overseas or intending to live and work outside of Australia.
We are Australia’s first telemedicine service exclusively staffed by Fellows of the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (FACEMs). Established in 2016, our FACEMs have managed more than 40,000 calls for emergency care, anytime and from anywhere.
Hospitals, urgent care centres and ambulance services call on us as specialists in acute care to help manage overflow when they are at capacity, or when advice is needed for a patient who
becomes acutely unwell, often after hours. We partner with rural and remote healthcare services and with Primary Health Networks to ensure Australians have access to an emergency specialist whenever they call, and wherever they are.
We are looking for Tele-FACEMs to join our growing team. As a consulting FACEM with us, you will work collaboratively with a dedicated support team to deliver telemedicine consultations via telephone or video call (facilitated by our app).
Emergency specialists across Australia and around the world are joining My Emergency Doctor and discovering that:
- We are changing the way emergency care can be delivered. Be part of a team that believes in collaborating to deliver the best outcomes for patients, their families and healthcare services.
- We are growing. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity, with career advancement and the potential for industry leading benefits and equity in return, explore ways to grow with us.
- We offer flexibility. Our FACEMs typically work part-time with us while maintaining a public hospital appointment. Talk to us about week-on, week-off and part-time opportunities.
- Our specialists are well remunerated. We also provide training and support so that you can connect and consult with ease.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have fellowship with ACEM. New FACEMs are encouraged to apply.
Talk to us if you are looking for a family-friendly career break, and the opportunity to earn an income while living overseas. Work daylight hours only in the country you are in, as part of a friendly, international team of doctors and support staff.
We are a company built on excellence, achievement and leadership, and with a purpose of
bringing the best possible emergency care to patients, wherever they are.
If a bright future alongside leaders who are changing the practice of emergency medicine excites you, please get in touch.
For further information about My Emergency Doctor please visit https://www.myemergencydr.com/work-with-us/. For more information about this position or to apply please contact Fergus McManus, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on 1800 123 633 or +61 (0)433 149 842. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org