A California Hospital Is Seeking a Temporary Emergency Medicine Physician
Location: United States,California
Work type: Locum
A California-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12 night shifts per month, and the average annual volume is 52,000. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active CA state license for this position. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Allscripts.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12 night shifts per month
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 52,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail