Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in Kentucky
Location: United States,Kentucky
Work type: Full Time
Located in the Bluegrass Region of Kentucky
$100k sign-on bonus or up to $150k in student loan repayment
CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky hospital with their search for an emergency medicine physician. This is a moderate volume facility with 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of mid-level coverage daily. You will see an average of 2.2 patients per hour. They welcome board certified EMs, IMs, and FPs. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Kentucky medical license, if necessary.
This independent contractor opportunity is offering up to $225 per hour. You will be offered $100k sign-on bonus or up to $150k in student loan repayment, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Located in the Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. Central Kentucky is one of the most beautiful and special places in the world. From horse farms, to bourbon, to wineries, to historic sites, come see why so many people love Kentucky.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Manager-Charles Rodriguez at 954.837.2601 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2575748.
- Earn up to $225 an hour
- $100k sign-on bonus or up to $150k in student loan repayment
- Independent contractor position
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Moderate volume facility
- See an average of 2.2 patients per hour
- Will consider 2020 residents
- 36 hours of mid-level coverage daily
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail