Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in Virginia
Location: United States,Virginia
Work type: Full Time
$225 per hour after RVUs
An emergency medicine physician is needed to work in a moderate volume ED in Southern Virginia. They will consider board certified FP and IM physicians with EM experience. This facility offers a block schedule of 5 on and 5 off. There is 40 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of mid-level coverage daily. You will see an average of 1.8 patients per hour.
You can make up to $225 per hour after RVUs. Receive an $80k sign-bonus if loan repayment is not elected. They also pay for malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To learn more about this position or other emergency medicine opportunities nationwide, call Manager-Charles Rodriguez at 954.837.2601 and email me your confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make up to $225 per hour
- Generous loan repayment (up to $130,000)
- Work as independent contract
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Moderate volume facility
- Block schedule 5 on/5 off
- EM or FP/IM physicians with EM experience
- Close proximity Greensboro and Winston Salem
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail