GP/VMO | Full time/Part time Permanent | DWS | Orbost, VIC
Work type: Full Time
Charterhouse Medical are working with an excellent accredited teaching practice in Orbost, Victoria who are seeking a friendly full time or part time GP to join their experienced and supportive team. The successful candidate will be required to participate in on-call, 1 in 4 rotation, nursing home visits and home visits. There will also be VMO duties servicing the local hospital.
The mixed billing clinic is located in the stunning countryside of rural Victoria on the river flats of the Snowy River, surrounded by national parks, forests, beaches and snow fields.
The township has all the necessities such as local shopping centres, restaurants, bars, sporting grounds and a stunning golf course. There are also options for primary and secondary schooling should you be relocating with a family.
The multi purpose medical practice is open Monday – Friday, 9:30am - 4:30pm and Saturday, 10:00am - 12:00pm (if on call).
The practice includes a hospital, aged care facilities, allied health and community health services are supported by 2 Practice Nurses, a Practice Manager and an experienced administration team.
- DWS - RRMA 7 – (Reduce your moratorium by 50%)
- Mixed Billing
- 65% of billings
- $250 per week accommodation allowance for the life of the contract
- $200,000 per annum guaranteed
- Relocation Incentives – Up to $10,000
- Eligible for A1 rates
- Large supportive team
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- Current General registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or working towards / Non-VR GP's eligible as this is a DWS/RRMA7 area
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this permanent position by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org