EMERGENCY MEDICINE REGISTRAR
Work type: Full Time
Offering: $85,000 - $120,000 + super
This Hospital is nestled within a panorama of breath taking landscapes with plenty of ticks to mark off your bucket list from nature and parks, outdoor activities and so much more!
A regional 700 bed Hospital with an ACEM accredited Emergency Department seeing a total of 60,000 patients with varying presentations a year.
We have both SRMO and Registrar positions available for immediate start. If you have PGY4+ experience in an emergency department then we would love to hear from you.
We accept applications from competent authority pathway (CAP) countries such as Canada, US, UK Ireland and New Zealand.
- Flexible rotating Roster
- Fast pace environment
- Weekly ED teaching sessions & Supervision
- Variable case mix and procedures
- Paediatrics presentations
- Current AHPRA registration or eligible for Provisional via CAP
- x2 Referees (Current supervisor)
- Acceptance into ACEM program
- WWCC / Police Check
- Drivers License
To your advantage:
- EMST, ACLS, APLS, PALS, EEM
About your Recruiter:
Robbie is an experienced Recruiter with a background in Junior Doctor recruitment within the Public Hospital space, please call DANNIELLE on 0451534505 or email email@example.com to discuss your interest.