General Practitioner | VR or non VR
Work type: Full Time
Fraser Coast Region, Queensland
60% -70% of your Medicare gross billing
Overseas applicants welcome to apply
(Practice has the ability to sponsor overseas applicants)
Well-established with ultra-modern facility, state of the art skin cancer clinic, Mini OT for minor procedures, accredited skin doctor onsite, specialist, allied health Services (Dietician, Diabetic Educator, Psychologist & Sleep Study Specialist) and pathology on site.
About the role:
We are seeking a General Practitioner to join our clinic, based in the beautiful Fraser Coast region, and provide high-quality patient-focused care to our patients.
- General AHPRA registration as a General Practitioner
- 3 years'+ experience as GP (in Australia or Overseas)
- Supportive and empathetic communication style
- Patient, self-motivated and adaptable to the needs of each client
- Great time management with the ability to prioritise deadlines
- Experience with skin cancer or previous surgical experience
Benefits and culture:
- Monday to Friday with rotational weekend shift
- Attractive remuneration and percentage of billings
- DWS available
- Experienced nurses with full-time support
- Friendly team environment
Remuneration: 60% -70% of your Medicare gross billing
The Fraser Coast Region is a local government area in the Wide Bay–Burnett region of Queensland, Australia, about 250 kilometres (160 mi) north of Brisbane, the state capital. It is centred on the twin cities of Hervey Bay and Maryborough, and also contains Fraser Island.
The Fraser Coast is also a region rich in diversity, with endless attractions and options for you to experience. It is also the home of big nature experiences - where you can stand dwarfed by centuries-old trees with three-metre girths in the rainforest of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island, paddle in cool perched lakes, swim with giant humpbacks as they play along the Hervey Bay coast or in the company of hundreds of manta rays off Lady Elliot Island.
The Fraser Coast is also the place of simple pleasures, offering families a wide choice of relaxing activities, without the stress of crowds.
Lover of watersports? The Great Sandy Strait is a haven for all kinds of aquatic adventures and the quaint coastal townships frame a UNESCO recognised wetland area.
Inland, the heritage city of Maryborough, one of Queensland's oldest provincial cities oozes with striking art and tales of the past.
The region offers affordable island, bay, beach and heritage experiences in an unrivalled natural environment.